Terms & Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: This is a Website of reader-pdfs.com (“Reader-pdfs”). Use by you of this Website and any other websites operated by Reader-pdfs and its group companies (the “Reader-pdfs Sites”), together with all associated servers (“Servers”) and all of the functions on or in or available from this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or the Servers (including, without limitation all chat forums, bulletin boards or other forms of communication) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and any other terms and conditions contained on, in or available through a Reader-pdfs Site.
- CONTENT: The copyright in the material contained on, in, or available through this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server excluding the Content but including all other information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video messages or other materials and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material”) is owned by or licensed to Reader-pdfs or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title in or to the Material unless otherwise expressly indicated.The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks”) contained on or in this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server are registered and owned by or licensed to Reader-pdfs or its group companies. Save as expressly stated, you do not have any right to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Reader-pdfs or the relevant group company. You are permitted to print or download extracts of the Material for your personal use only provided that each copy contains a notice that the Material is owned by or licensed to Reader-pdfs or its group companies. None of the Material may be used for any commercial or public use. Save as expressly stated or as necessary to view, print or download extracts of the Material for personal use, none of the Material may be copied, edited, varied, reproduced, published, displayed, distributed, stored, transmitted, commercially exploited or disseminated in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of Reader-pdfs or the relevant group company.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE: Information, data, text, music, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials may be posted or uploaded (in public or privately) on to designated areas of certain of the Reader-pdfs Sites. Any information, data, text, music, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials which are posted or uploaded on to any Reader-pdfs Site or Server or otherwise transmitted through this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server by any visitor to this Website is referred to as “Content”. Reader-pdfs does not control the Content and, as such, is not responsible for it in any way whatsoever. In particular, Reader-pdfs does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Reader-pdfs shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Reader-pdfs shall have the right without notice to record the IP address from which any Content is posted or uploaded to or otherwise transmitted through any Reader-pdfs Site or Server and to lock or remove any Content which violates these Terms and Conditions or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever or in respect of which Reader-pdfs receives any complaint (whether valid, justified or not).If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to a public part of any Reader-pdfs Site or Server (including, without limitation, if you post a message to a bulletin board or chat forum, upload files, input data, or engage in any other form of communication through any Reader-pdfs Site) you are wholly responsible for it. You hereby: (a) grant Reader-pdfs and its group companies an irrevocable, perpetual, royaltyfree right to use, distribute, copy, edit, adapt, license, distribute, transmit, publish, publicly perform or display any such Content in any form or medium anywhere in the World; and (b) irrevocably and unconditionally waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in any Content pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended, superseded or replaced from time to time) (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the World.
- THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOWNLOADS: This Website and other Reader-pdfs Sites or Servers may feature products and services of third parties (“Products and Services”) or contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Reader-pdfs does not have any influence or control over any such Products or Services or any Third Party Website. Unless otherwise stated, Reader-pdfs is not responsible for and does not endorse any Products or Services or any Third Party Website, or its availability or contents. Reader-pdfs is not responsible for any agreement or understanding you enter into with a third party through a Third Party Website and/or in relation to any Products or Services. From time to time, Reader-pdfs may receive a fee and/or commission from a third party product or service provider if Reader-pdfs features a Product or Service on a Reader-pdfs Site or if you link to a Third Party Website from a Reader-pdfs Site and purchase Products or Services from them.DOWNLOADS: You acknowledge and agree in relation to any downloads which are accessed on or via a Reader-pdfs Site (“Download”) that (i) you have a right of license to such Download, you do not own any intellectual property rights in such Download and your use of such Download may be subject to an applicable end user licence agreement; (ii) you are not permitted to modify, copy, commercially exploit, resell or otherwise use a Download in any way which is contrary to applicable laws or regulations. Your attention is drawn to section 7 of these Terms and Conditions, which you should read carefully before commencing any Downloads.
- MEMBER CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server you will not: (a) Upload, post or otherwise transmit Content which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, argumentative, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy or contains any illegal content; (b) Harvest Content or IP addresses or upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server or any networks connected to this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramidselling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar; or (c) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials; or (d) Restrict or in any way inhibit any person from using this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server; (e) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content which is unnecessary and/or repetitive including any Content which repeats that previously uploaded, posted or transmitted by you or another visitor, unless absolutely necessary; or (f) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to a part of this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server which is irrelevant to the subject matter or the Content; or (g) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to this Website or any Reader-pdfs Site or Server using an email address provided by a free account service such as hotmail; or (h) Register yourself as a member of this Website or the forum provided through this Website or any Reader-pdfs Site, or to receive any newsletter or other service under more than one user name and/or user account number without the consent of the Website editor or the forum moderator; or (i) Use this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions and/or any relevant laws and regulations in force from time to time; or (j) Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access.You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining a secure password for the purpose of gaining access to the member sections of this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server. You agree to indemnify Reader-pdfs and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- GENERAL: These Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Reader-pdfs concerning your use of this Website or any other Reader-pdfs Site or Server and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Reader-pdfs in relation to such matters.Reader-pdfs reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this Website. No other variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Reader-pdfs .These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree, for the benefit of Reader-pdfs , to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Reader-pdfs’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Reader-pdfs in writing.